Training is one of the most important activities at IIHMR-B, meant for working professionals who would like to keep themselves updated with the latest concepts, ideas, tools, and techniques in managing Health Systems in better way. Institute has strong and dedicated multi-disciplinary faculty team to deliver these programmes with their rich insight and experience. Besides offering MDPs, Institute also conduct training programmes for organizations specifically tailored to suit their requirements.
IIHMR-B is now accredited by NABET (National Accreditation Board for Education& Training).
Therefore, training at IIHMR–Bangalore is becoming more effective for Working Professionals.
Following programme are conducted at IIHMR-Bangalore
- Dr. Biranchi Jena Director, IIHMR –Bangalore
- Dr. Usha Manjunath Dean Academics, IIHMR –Bangalore
- Dr. Manoj K Gupta Research Coordinator, IIHMR –Bangalore
- Dr. Dnyaneshwar Shelke COO, SEMS –BVG, India
- Dr. Rajesh Ursekar Consultant –Emergency and EMS Department, Deenanath Mangeshkar Superspeciality Hospital, Pune
- Dr. Saket Tilekar Head of EMS Training Department-SEMS, BVG, India
- Dr. Nirmalkumar RaksheVice President and Head of EMS at Lokmanya Hospitals pvt ltd, Pune
- Dr. Ujjwal Bhambare HOD Intesive Care Unit-Inamdar Hospital, Pune
- Dr. Amol Sahasrabuddhe Manager, Cardiovascular Department, Deenanath Mangeshkar Superspeciality Hospital, Pune